Welcome to our parish website. All newsletters and other updates are posted on the home page. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @stwilfholycross. We are beginning the amalgamation process with Holy Cross, Whitwick so you can find information on new Mass times here.

09 September 2012

You must be so proud...

So many people have said these words to me this weekend as we have celebrated Michael's ordination to the priesthood and first Mass. Yes, Cyndy and I are indeed very proud of Michael. I would also like to put on record that I am extremely proud of my parish. The support we have received from you all in celebrating this weekend worthily has been truly wonderful. I could have guessed from the way the parish celebrated my own ordination fourteen years ago that all would go magnificently - and so it did. Thank you all.