Welcome to our parish website. All newsletters and other updates are posted on the home page. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @stwilfholycross. We are beginning the amalgamation process with Holy Cross, Whitwick so you can find information on new Mass times here.

08 March 2013

A Word of Encouragement

I know that many faithful Catholics have been deeply disturbed and distressed by the events surrounding the resignation of Cardinal O'Brien. I have found the whole story deeply upsetting. I always admired the Cardinal for his willingness to speak out fearlessly for Catholic teaching both on personal morals and on matters of justice and peace. Today I came across this article. It is addressed to seminarians by the vocations director of Southwark Archdiocese. I found it helpful, and I publish it here in the hope that others might do so.